The protection of your personal information is important to us.
1. Who is responsible for data processing
We inform you that Ms. Anna Svobodová with VAT number: ES-Y1605136A, address at c/ Gustavo Bécquer 29D, Bajos, Barcelona, Spain and e-mail address email@example.com is responsible for the processing of your personal data and that complies fully with the current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments.
When you (the User) use the contact form of www.photography-anna.com or send a direct email, your personal data are incorporated into our database. All data processing fulfills the requirements established by any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) as well as The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 (“GDPR”) the regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU).
3. Data collection and processing
To browse on www.photography-anna.com you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in you provide your personal information are the following:
By contacting us through our own website, or through third parties or if you contact us by email or telephone; in this case, Ms. Anna Svobodová will be considered responsible for the collected data. The User should be aware that the purpose of processing the data includes: The attention to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us, as well as any consultations on an evaluation of the provided services and other purposes directly linked to the User’s request.
4.What personal data do we collect
We can process the following personal data:
- Contact details, including name, address, telephone number, email address, personal preferences, social media account(s) and any other details that you provided.
- We do not save payment details if you make an online payment via a third party such as Caixa, PayPal or Revolut. If you provide this information yourself to us in another way, for example, in writing or by email, it could be that it is stored.
- Website details – such as IP address, traffic and location data and information about the use of our website.
- Information that you submit when you apply for a job with us, such as your CV, motivation and any related information.
5. With whom do we share your personal data
We will not share User’s personal information with any third parties except in case under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or our safety, the customers, or others following requests from authorities.
Or when the provision of the requested services implies the need of exchanging the information with other companies. In this specific case, the transfer of data to the third party will be carried only we have the express consent of the User.
6. User’s Rights
We inform the User that you have the right of the following:
To consult what personal information is being held about you.
To limit the processing of your data.
To stop the processing of your data.
In order to execute these rights, we will ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions in order to locate your personal information.
For such a request, please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and please make sure you provide the following identification as part of your request; full name and surname, one proof of identity, a copy of your ID or passport, your address and detailed request.