1. Are you available for a personal meeting before the booking?
– Of course, I would love to meet you in person! If you live outside of Catalonia, we could talk over skype at a time most convenient for you!
2. Are you available for a wedding abroad?
– I live in Barcelona but I love to travel, so yes please, tell me where your wedding will take place and with pleasure I will be there for you during your big day!
3. How long does it take to get the photos after our wedding?
– The photographs will be ready and shared with you via online private gallery within 5 – 6 weeks.
4. Can you also offer us an album or printed photos?
– Sure I can! The wedding photography package includes a wooden box with 20 printed photos and a wooden USB containing all edited photos. In addition, you can order an album. I can show you an example of each at our first meeting.
5. What is the price for a wedding coverage?
– Tell me more about your wedding, location, date, duration in hours, and your requirements so I can share a detailed quote with you.
6. How many photographs do we get?
– For an entire wedding day, I usually deliver 500 – 700 edited images; some pictures will be in black & white if this is suitable for you.
7. How do we reserve our date with you?
– Your wedding date can be reserved by making a deposit of 30% of the total amount.
8. Could you tell us more about your style?
– I would say emotional, narrative and close. My purpose is to capture for you the real moments of the whole day: the laughs, tears, hugs, all the emotions which make your day so unique and which you would like to remember. Forced and artificial poses are not included in my photos. 🙂